Contact
In 30–45 minutes, let's work out where to start
The discovery call is free.
- One to one: in person, online or by phone.
- No presentation; we talk about your work.
- I send a one-page summary within 3 business days.
- Prefer a quick intro first? A 15-minute intro call, by phone or online.
- We can talk and write in English; workshops, briefings and consulting sessions are held in Turkish.
Send a request
A few lines are enough. Your request comes straight to me; I reply within 3 business days.
Your request has arrived
Thank you. I'll get back to you within 3 business days. If you'd rather not wait: +90 532 649 51 71 or WhatsApp.
After the call
After the call, I send a one-page summary within 3 business days, then a fixed-price proposal within 3 business days of the summary. The steps in detail: How we work.
If you'd like to look at the products first: Department AI Workshop · Executive AI Briefing · AI Opportunity Map · FAQ
For institutions
Chambers of commerce and industry, organized industrial zones (OSBs), continuing education centers (SEMs) and associations can also write to us about working together.
I don't send promotional emails without your permission. About personal data: Privacy notice (KVKK).